Blueberry Dump Cake
Dump cake is one of the easiest and most delicious desserts ever! Most recipes you'll find for dump cake use a cake mix, but we make everything from scratch around here so this recipe does not use any kind of boxed mix. You can make a dump cake in a pie pan or a 9x13 pan, but I really like to use a cast iron pan! This recipe is for blueberries, but you can apply the same concept to other fruits - apples, strawberries, cherries, blackberries, etc.
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put blueberries into the pan. Use enough to cover the bottom of whatever pan you're using
- Pour the dry ingredients over the blueberries.
- Pour melted butter on top of everything.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375.
- Top with whipped cream!