1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 t salt
1 1/2 t baking powder
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup melted butter
1 t vanilla
2 cups strawberries (or however much your heart desires)
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Add wet ingredients to the mixture.
3. Pour mixture into a greased 8x8 dish.
4. Quarter your strawberries and sprinkle them on top of the mixture.
5. They will sink down while they bake (but you can also submerge the berries if you wish).
6. Bake 45 minutes at 350°
7. Bonus: add whipped cream or ice cream