If you make sourdough bread, you definitely have some discard available! Instead of throwing it in the trash, just make these tortillas with it! You won't regret it.
- 210 g flour
- 7 g salt
- 100 g water
- 100 g sourdough discard
- 55 g softened butter
- Preheat your griddle or pan to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour dough onto floured surface. Mix a little bit of flour into the dough so that you can roll tortillas easily.
- Divide into 12 balls.
- Roll out as thinly as possible.
- Melt butter on your griddle/in your pan.
- Cook tortillas and flip when you see bubbles.